I'll be hosting a Design Workshop at the Little Silver Public Library on Thursday, January 19th at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. I'll be covering room layout, how to pick out furniture and paint colors. I'd love to answer some of YOUR most pressing design questions!
Here's a sneak peek at what I'll already be covering...
- How to decide what goes where
- How to make your house feel like a home
- Favorite double duty furniture
- How to mix old and new
- How to find the perfect gray paint color
- My top 10 favorite paint colors
I have lots more ideas of what I want to cover, but ultimately, I want to hear from you, so please fill out this form to ask away!
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you next week!
I'm all about sharing ideas in home design, gardening and living so we can love our homes. I'm joined by my dog, Boomer, who is always by my side.